Customize the way orders for Custom Cakes and Weddings are taken by going to Menu > Settings > Orders.
Click on the Custom Cakes / Weddings Tab.
- Pricing Method For Multiple Flavors Within A Layer - This option allows for customization of how cakes with more than one flavor in a layer are charged. The options are to add the charges together, charge for the most expensive, or charge half of each price.
- Divide Flavor Price By Number Of Layers For Multiple Flavors Within A Tier - When checked BakeSmart will divide the flavor price by the number of layers for cakes with multiple flavors within a tier.
- Assign Decoration Options To Individual Tiers - When checked BakeSmart will assign each tier it's own decorating options.
- Require Entry Of Production Location - When checked BakeSmart will require the order taker to enter the production location of the product.
- Require Entry Of Lead Decorator - When checked BakeSmart will require the order taker to assign a Lead Decorator.
- Restrict Cake Matrix Builds To A Single Tier - When checked BakeSmart will not allow multiple tier cakes to be created through the Cake Matrix.
- Decoration Colors - List of pre-defined colors to choose from when placing a cake order.
- Inscriptions - List of pre-defined inscriptions to choose from when placing a cake order. Note: You do not have to select one of these options and can put any inscription necessary during the order process.
- Item Checkout Purposes - When using the Item Tracker the Item Checkout Purposes will be presented to the user that checks out an item for a particular task.
Weddings - Set the final payment due date to X days before the wedding date. Also, BakeSmart will print a wedding order confirmation and you can customize the contract text on this screen.
Example Wedding Confirmation